Deliver pre-sold orders to assigned accounts.
Essential Job Functions
• Deliver and stock product in assigned areas of coolers and/or backrooms adhering to City Beverages rotation policy.
• Build displays and fill out of stocks in windows.
• Responsible for reconciling Daily Route Packs to cash/charges and inventory.
• Read code dates on product.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Valid State of Florida Class “A” CDL and DOT medical card.
• Ability to Acquire and maintain valid class “A” CDL.
• Maintain courteous/professional relationship with customers.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Responsible for cab and trailer cleanliness.
• Ability to bend, squat and climb repetitively.
• Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs repetitively.
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs to/from above shoulder height repetitively.
• Ability to lift up to 160 lbs to shoulder height occasionally.
• Ability to push/pull handcart/breakdown weighing up to 320 lbs.
• Ability to pass/maintain DOT physical requirements.
- $56,000/year starting pay
Deliver and stock pre-sold orders in assigned areas of coolers and/or backrooms in retail accounts. Monday – Friday work week.
|Job Category||Delivery, Sales|
|Position Title:||Off-Premise Delivery Driver|
|Reports to:||Delivery Supervisor|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt Salary|