Fill coolers, displays, hot shelf, and rotate product as needed in assigned accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Fill coolers, displays, hot shelf, and rotate product.
- Build small displays, wrap, and affix price signs to displays.
- Communicate customer issues to Manager and Salesman.
- Keep customer backrooms stacked in a neat and orderly fashion.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Florida Driver License.
- Good communication skills.
- Perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Flexible workweek and varying days off.
- Participate in Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Program as required.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb occasionally.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs to/from above shoulder repetitively.
- Ability to push/pull a breakdown weighing up to 800lbs.
|Position Title:||Merchandiser / Full Time|
|Reports to:||Merchandising Manager|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt Salary|