Coordinate and ensure accuracy of all Accounts Receivable transactions and maintain aged receivables within terms.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete the Daily Sales Recap.
- Build the Fintech, EDI, and I-Control files daily. Identify discrepancies.
- Maintain Fintech and I-Control website with active retailers.
- Process NSF Returns.
- Process all A/R payments.
- Follow up on all monies due to us on the aging report.
- Reconcile assigned Accounts Receivable General Ledgers.
- Upload Daily Sales and Retailer Profiles to BudNet
- Maintain the State No Sale list daily.
- Check state website for revoked licenses daily.
- Verify annual renewals on customer licenses.
- Billback Miscellaneous Incentives and Accounts Payable items.
- Primary backup for route settlement.
- Work with accounting manager in the planning and development of efficient work methods and procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as necessary.
- 2 year Accounting Degree or 3-4 years previous accounting experience.
- Computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft Excel and Word processing.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- 10-key calculator.
- Follow safety rules and keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb occasionally.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs occasionally.
|Reports to:||Accounting Manager|