Perform duties such as stacking, order selection, rotating stock, and loading/unloading package and draught trucks.
Essential Job Functions
- Select, palletize and load case products onto delivery vehicles using powered equipment.
- Load package, and draught trucks following rotation and loading procedures correctly and safely.
- Work from information provided on headset, load sheets, load manifests, and other instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to become certified in the proper use of; forklift, hand truck, electric pallet jack, power hoist and other mechanical equipment.
- Ability to maintain productivity requirements.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs to/from above shoulder height occasionally.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb repetitively.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 160lbs to waist height infrequently.
- Ability to climb into and out of forklift repetitively.
|Job Category||Facility Operations|
|Reports to:||Warehouse Supervisor|
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt Salary|